Monday, July 19, 2004

FROM LISA FORD- I have enjoyed taking the Search and The World Wide Web. It has been crazy because my blogger has been bogged down! It wouldn't let me blog! Then the stars and moon lined up and I am in! It has been interesting taking a business class that has been focused on teaching the classmates about terminology for the web.Not having to do the same old thing...RESEARCH!! I have learned about the supply and the demand of cyberspace, about google drills, the invisible web, search and mobile enviroments, and how to imagine what our search engines may look like for the future. As an IAS student I was a little bit scared of taking a web based class. But, Sandeep has made the class room enivorment warm, fun, collaborative, about team work, and my stress and learning has been enjoyable.(and no he didn't pay me to say this!) As a result, I have created a website (thanks Khambee for your help) and I am now doing a blog! For me as a non-business student, this is a major accomplishment! So for anyone wanting to learn more about innovative search engines and the terminology that encapsulates the world weide web, then this is the course to be in! MY HATS OFF TO SEARCH AND THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home